90. CIE, A.P., Hyderabad Circular to Principals of all GJCs related to Electricity Bills-Utilization from Accumulated Special Fee Fund and necessary steps for reduction of Electricity bills of their respective colleges.
91. Most Urgent - All Principals of GJCs in Kurnool Dt. are requested to furnish information related to Teaching & Non-Teaching staff who were participated in previous training programmes at District Level Trainings/State Level Trainings from April 2012 to till the date. In the Proforma-I&II given below in both Hard induplicate and Soft copy in (MS Excel only) to this office by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 19.07.2013 without fail, so as to enable us to submit consolidated information to Director, Gurukula, O/o CIE, A.P., Hyderabad.
92. All the Principals of the Government / Aided Junior Colleges in Kurnool District are invited to the reference read above and requested to submit information which ever applicable to them on or before 30/07/2013 without fail. So as to enable us to submit the consolidated information in review meeting with RJDIEs & DVEOs at O/o CIE., A.P, Hyderabad to be held on 05.08.2013.
101. All Principals of GJCs & AJCs of Kurnool District are requested to furnish the information on Statastics of GJCs in Acadamic Years 2012-13 and 2013-14 as per the Commissioner of Intermediate Education prescribed data on or before 21.10.2013.
102. All Principals of GJCs & AJCs of Kurnool District are requested to furnish the information FACULTY AND STUDENTS PARTICULARS2013-14 as per the Commissioner of Intermediate Education prescribed data on or before 21.10.2013.
104. All the Principals of GJCs in Kurnool District are requested to submit Contract Faculty workdones along with acquittances duly deducting strike period if any to this office immediatly.
105. All the Principals of GJCs / AJCs in Kurnool District are requested to circulate Proceedings of CIE, A.P, Hyderabad on compensation for last working days among the teaching staff of respective colleges.
109. All Principals of GJCs & AJCs are requested to submit daily progress of Exam Fee payment up to 18.11.2013 with Late fee of Rs.100/- for 1st Year & 2nd Year Regular(Gen/Voc) and Ex-failed students in the given proforma given daily by 1pm without fail by telephonic message to this office so as to enable us to give district wise consolidated report to CIE, A.P., Hyderabad.
O/o the District Vocational Education Officer,
Govt. Junior College (Town), campus,