201. All Principals of GJCs in Kurnool District are requested to submit the budget requirment in respect of MTS JLs/Lab Attenders from December - 2014 to March-2015 in the prescribed proforma immediately to O/o DVEO, Kurnool.
203. Status of Audit Reports in respect of Aided Junior Colleges - Proforma communicated by O/o CIE, A.P., Hyderabad - Principals of Aided Junior Colleges are requested to submit the information in triplicate to this office immediately.
205. All the Principals of the Government Junior Colleges in Kurnool District are invited to the reference read above and requested to clear Post Matric Scholarships applications for the Year 2014-15 both Fresh & Renewal pending at college logins and submit Hard copies with bar code to District Officer immediately for sanction.
206. Principals of GJCs in Kurnool Dt. and they are requested to submit proposals along with Service Registers and Service Satisfactory Certificate (In Triplicate) for Last 5 Years in respect of eligible candidates for promotion as Senior Assistant and Record Assistant immediately to this office.
207. All Principals of GJCs are requested to submit the report on Contact Programme (SSC-2014 & BIE 2014-15) duly collecting information from the feeder schools as per the prescribed proforma immediately to this office in both hard & soft copies email to firstname.lastname@example.org
208. All Principals of the GJCs & AJCs in Kurnool District are requested to attend District Level Academic Review Meetings for review of IPE MARCH– 2015 results on 04.05.2015 at Meeting Hall, O/o The RIO, Govt. Junior College(Town) Campus, Kurnool. The Principals are requested to submit information of Point wise as given below of respective colleges in prescribed Proforma appended to this memo in both hard and soft copies (Ms Excel Only) on 02/05/2015 without fail.
209. RTI-ACT-2005- All Principals of the Government Junior Colleges in Kurnool District are requested to submit information in respect of Contract Faculty sought by Sri P.Chandrasekar, resident of Vajrakarur(P&M), Anantapur Dt., under RTI Act 2005, submit the information to this office immediately in the prescribed proforma.
216. All Principals of GJCs are requested to submit Teaching & Non Teaching staff particulars Cadre wise and Subject wise in prescribed poforma immediately to this office. Click the following for Profoma in MS Excel
227. Free Text Books to students studying in GJCs & AJCs for the AY-2015-16 cetain instructions issued by CIE, A.P, Hyderabad. Futher Principals of GJCs & AJCs are requested to contact District Manager (CELL NO. 9985791290) Where Books are available at Kurnool Stock Point.
229. All Principals of GJCs & AJCs are requested to submit the budget requirment particulars in the proforma as above on or before 25.06.2015 to this office by Hard copy and so sent Soft copy through email to email@example.com so as to enable us to consolidate the same and submit the O/o CIE, A.P, Hyderabad.
238. All Principals of GJCs of Kurnool Dt. are requested to follow General Transfers 2015 Guidelines and submit the Liable & Request transfers applications in triplicate to this office by 3PM on or before 10.08.2015 withoutfail. Click here for New Transfers - 2015 Application. Revised General Transfers 2015 Guidelines
243. All Principals of GJCs in Kurnool Dt. are requested to submit information related to Proposals for utlization of Accumulated Special fee towards purchase of Computers, furniture, minor repairs to college etc.
244.DISTRICT BEST TEACHER AWARDS-2015(1) All Principals of GJCs in Kurnool Dt. are requested to submit information related to Proposals for District level Best Teacher awards on the eve of teachers day 05.09.2015 on or before 01.09.2015 to the DVEO.
254. All Principals of GJCs in Kurnool District are requested to submit Staff Particulars in all cadres in prescribed Proforma throuh Hard & Soft copies(Email to firstname.lastname@example.org) to this office on or before 23.09.2015.
O/o the District Vocational Education Officer,
Govt. Junior College (Town), campus,