190. RTI - Sri P.Amarnath - All Principal of GJCs in Kurnool Dt. are requested to submit Contract Faculty Information in prescribed proforma to this office immediately so as to enable us to submit the same to RJDIE, Kadapa.
192. All Principals of GJCs in Kurnool Dt. are requested to submit the Infrastructure requirements information as prescribed along with photos and also in the Proforma given below immediately to this office induplicate without fail.
198. All Principals of GJCs in Kurnool District are requested to communicate Attender / Contingent Seniority List working in respective colleges and they are requested to submit the objections / Updations with all evidances in triplicate to this office on or before 21.02.2015.
199. All Principals of GJCs in Kurnool District are requested to submit the particulars on behalf of the persons who were working as Record Assistants during the year 2002 and qualified for the post of Graduate Librarian during the year 2002.
200. Sir/Madam, Please submit information related to Aadhaar Linkup status of I & II Year students of respective colleges in www.bieap.cgg.gov.in website and submit shortage of attendance along with list of students who paid condonation fee for the IPE-March-2015 to this office immediately.
201. All Principals of GJCs in Kurnool District are requested to submit the budget requirment in respect of MTS JLs/Lab Attenders from December - 2014 to March-2015 in the prescribed proforma immediately to O/o DVEO, Kurnool.
203. Status of Audit Reports in respect of Aided Junior Colleges - Proforma communicated by O/o CIE, A.P., Hyderabad - Principals of Aided Junior Colleges are requested to submit the information in triplicate to this office immediately.
205. All the Principals of the Government Junior Colleges in Kurnool District are invited to the reference read above and requested to clear Post Matric Scholarships applications for the Year 2014-15 both Fresh & Renewal pending at college logins and submit Hard copies with bar code to District Officer immediately for sanction.
206. Principals of GJCs in Kurnool Dt. and they are requested to submit proposals along with Service Registers and Service Satisfactory Certificate (In Triplicate) for Last 5 Years in respect of eligible candidates for promotion as Senior Assistant and Record Assistant immediately to this office.
207. All Principals of GJCs are requested to submit the report on Contact Programme (SSC-2014 & BIE 2014-15) duly collecting information from the feeder schools as per the prescribed proforma immediately to this office in both hard & soft copies email to firstname.lastname@example.org
208. All Principals of the GJCs & AJCs in Kurnool District are requested to attend District Level Academic Review Meetings for review of IPE MARCH– 2015 results on 04.05.2015 at Meeting Hall, O/o The RIO, Govt. Junior College(Town) Campus, Kurnool. The Principals are requested to submit information of Point wise as given below of respective colleges in prescribed Proforma appended to this memo in both hard and soft copies (Ms Excel Only) on 02/05/2015 without fail.
209. RTI-ACT-2005- All Principals of the Government Junior Colleges in Kurnool District are requested to submit information in respect of Contract Faculty sought by Sri P.Chandrasekar, resident of Vajrakarur(P&M), Anantapur Dt., under RTI Act 2005, submit the information to this office immediately in the prescribed proforma.
216. All Principals of GJCs are requested to submit Teaching & Non Teaching staff particulars Cadre wise and Subject wise in prescribed poforma immediately to this office. Click the following for Profoma in MS Excel
O/o the District Vocational Education Officer,
Govt. Junior College (Town), campus,