101. All Principals of GJCs & AJCs of Kurnool District are requested to furnish the information on Statastics of GJCs in Acadamic Years 2012-13 and 2013-14 as per the Commissioner of Intermediate Education prescribed data on or before 21.10.2013.
102. All Principals of GJCs & AJCs of Kurnool District are requested to furnish the information FACULTY AND STUDENTS PARTICULARS2013-14 as per the Commissioner of Intermediate Education prescribed data on or before 21.10.2013.
104. All the Principals of GJCs in Kurnool District are requested to submit Contract Faculty workdones along with acquittances duly deducting strike period if any to this office immediatly.
105. All the Principals of GJCs / AJCs in Kurnool District are requested to circulate Proceedings of CIE, A.P, Hyderabad on compensation for last working days among the teaching staff of respective colleges.
109. All Principals of GJCs & AJCs are requested to submit daily progress of Exam Fee payment up to 18.11.2013 with Late fee of Rs.100/- for 1st Year & 2nd Year Regular(Gen/Voc) and Ex-failed students in the given proforma given daily by 1pm without fail by telephonic message to this office so as to enable us to give district wise consolidated report to CIE, A.P., Hyderabad.
111. All Principals of GJCs & AJCs are requested to download and submit the proforma given by CIE, AP., Hyd and intimate the details of Reasons for IPE-March-2013 Exam fee not paid students of resepective colleges immediately through telephone by 12pm on 10.12.2013 without fail.
112. All Principals of Government & Aided Junior Colleges in Kurnool District are invited to the reference cited and they are requested to thoroughly read the G.O.Ms.No.334 and upload the data relating to all employees in the “https://fdp.cgg.gov.in” within 3days.
113. All Principals of Govt. Jr Colleges were Vocational Courses are functioning are requested to submit information of Vocational (IPE March-2013 & IASE-2013) passouts in above format(Ms Excel only) on or before 21.12.2013 through email: firstname.lastname@example.org and submit hard copy on meeting with Principals of GJCs were vocational courses are functioning in Kurnool District on 23.12.2013 - DVEO, KURNOOL.
114. All Principals of Govt. Junior Colleges in Kurnool District requested to obtain and submit the induplicate regularization proposals of Librarians working in resepective Junior Colleges who selected by APPSC during the year 2011immediately to this office.
115. All Principals of GJCs in Kurnool District are requested to submit proposals of eligible Non Teaching staff for promotions in various caders(Non Teaching) intriplicate to this office immediately.
119. State Institute of Vocational Education-Schedule for the Januvary-2014 – Office of the Commissioner of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad – Short Term Vocational Courses – Examination and admission schedule for the Academic year 2013-2014– Certain Instructions – Issued.
121.Most Urgent-All Principals of GJCs in Kurnool Dt. are requested to download and submit immediatly duly filled Contract Faculty Form as per G.O.Ms.No.334 to this office by special messanger on or before 11.01.2014
123. Clarification in respect of data entry of certain Part time hourly, MTS into Finance Department Portal i.e http//fdhrms.cgg.gov.in, The clarifcation was received from the O/o CIE, A.P., Hyderabad and the Finance Department in related to query raised by Sir K.Gandhi, Principal, GVJC, Kurnool.
ADONI, ALLAGADDA, ALUR, ASPARI, ATMAKUR, BANAGANAPALLE, BANDI ATMAKUR, CHIPPAGIRI, DEVANAKONDA, DHONE, GONEGANDLA, GOSPADU, GUDUR, HOLAGUNDA, KALLUR, KODUMUR, KOILKUNTLA, KOLIMIGUNDLA, KOSIGI, KOWTHALAM, KURNOOL, MANTRALAYAM, MIDTHUR, NANDIKOTKUR, NANDYAL, ORVAKAL, OWK, PAMULAPADU, PANYAM, PATTIKONDA, PEAPALLY, SANJAMALA, SIRVEL(Yerraguntla), SRISAILAM, VELDURTHI, YEMMIGANUR
127. FDP- Certain instruction to All Principals of the GJCs in Kurnool District are requested to delete the Contract Faculty particulars entered by the respective DDO’s both in Office details forms & also the employee search.
130. All Principals of GJCs in Kurnool District are requested to send Contract Faculty working in respective information in MS.Excel only through email to email@example.com as shown above on or before 14.02.2014 and submit hard copies to this office on or before 15.02.2014 so as to enable us to consolidate the data and submit the same to RJDIE, Zone-IV, Kadapa. Please use fullstops only for typing date as given in the proforma.
131. All Principals of GJCs in Kurnool District are requested to submit particulars of Regular Non-Teaching Staff working in respective colleges in the given proforma through email :- firstname.lastname@example.org (in Ms Excel) by 2PM on 17.02.2014 withoutfail.
132. Intermediate Education – Minutes of the meeting on 10-02-2014- CIE Chamber with Ms.Danielle, Senior English Language Fellow to discuss about ongoing Training Programme – Copy Communicated to all Principals of GJCs & AJCs in Kurnool District to go through the Minutes communicated by the O/o CIE, A.P, Hyderabad.
O/o the District Vocational Education Officer,
Govt. Junior College (Town), campus,